By registering, you agree to these terms and conditions. All use of the website, information, services, and content distributed through or in conjunction with
or made available on the website is offered to you subject to your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
By using the sitesnapr.com web site ("service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The Service reserves the right to update and change this agreement from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to this agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of this agreement at any time at https://www.sitesnapr.com/terms. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- Prohibited Actions
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service.
- Any illegal activity.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person or legal entity - a single login resold to multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Service cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not sign up for more than one test or trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- We do not provide refunds except the cases, requested by law.
- All recurring payments do not have contract terms and can be cancelled at any time from control panel.
- Submitted data and the generated files are kept only for the time necessary to efficiently provide the service. When no longer required data is permanently deleted.
- Submitted data will not be shared or accessed by other persons.
- SiteSnapr may send you email concerning the service or your account at any time.
- SiteSnapr will not sell your email address to anyone.
- SiteSnapr may provide information concerning your account and your use of the service to 3rd parties, at its sole discretion, if it is requested by law enforcement authorities.
- You understand that SiteSnapr uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
- SiteSnapr does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements.
- SiteSnapr does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- SiteSnapr does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- SiteSnapr does not warrant that any errors in the service will be corrected.
www.sitesnapr.com is a site operated by SiteSnapr, a software company registered in Southampton, UK at the following location:
Use of the Service is at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of The United Kingdom, without reference to conflict of laws principles. You agree that any litigation relating to this agreement may only be brought in, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of, any Court of The United Kingdom.